- Monday, June 21: live sessions from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Tuesday-Thursday June 22-24: live sessions from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Each day, additional pre-recorded sessions will be available on-demand
- Already registered? Visit the Forum Attendee Website to view a complete schedule and sign up for individual sessions.
Eligibility and Fees
Thanks to DVR’s sponsorship, the following participants are eligible to attend the 2021 Forum free of charge.
- Washington state adult agency staff (e.g. DVR, DDA)
- Washington state educators (e.g. administrators, teachers, support staff)
- Washington state parents and caregivers
- Washington state youth with disabilities
Select your primary affiliation:
Access and Availability
- Forum registration includes access to all live and on-demand breakout sessions.
- Registered participants can visit the Forum Attendee Website to sign up and view individual sessions.
- Live session recordings will be posted by July 8, 2021.
- All materials will be available on the Forum Attendee Website for 90 days following the Forum.
Professional Development Units
Clock hours for educators and Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors can be earned for:
- Live sessions through Thursday, June 24, 2021
- On-demand sessions through Monday, June 28, 2021